Diamond Wire Saw for Granite Quarrying
|FOB Price:||US $40-45 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Meters||US $40-45/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Paper Cartons and Plywood Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WSDW-GQ
- Diameter: 11.0mm or 11.5mm
- Diamond Beads: 40PCS/M
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Trademark: WANSHIN
- Origin: Quanzhou
- Application: Granite Quarring
- Reinforcement: Rubber
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Specification: 11-11.5MM
- HS Code: 82079010
Diamond wire saw is widely used for granite quarries. The main specialties of diamond wire-saws as follow:
· To be able to used for great area granite quarries cutting;
· To get high percentage of forming dimension stone;
· High manufacture efficiency;
· Safety, low-noise, no-dust and friendly surroundings;
· Low cutting cost.
We also can:
· Change the diameter according to customer's request.
· Offer diamond beads with different hardness (HRB95-105).
· Offer diamond beads with different length.
· We develop special rubber and the technology of vulcanization; Make sure the diamond wire can work in most hard-working conditions
For granite quarry, the cables are in general fitting by injection of vulcanized rubber, the advantage is better adheres to the beads and support cable, which protect it better from the action of abrasive pastes. The rubber wire easily withstands increases in temperature caused by badly controlled water spraying is power 11-75KW. The water spraying is between 25-50 L/min according to the cut dimension.
Other specifications are available upon customer's requirements.
Kindly Noted, when place order, please inform the following:
Code No. Of Diamond Wire
Diameter of the Wire (11.5mmor11mm)
Wire Type (Rubber or Rubber + Spring type)
Granite Type (Hard, Medium, Soft, or Abrasive)
Order Quantity (How many Meters)
Wire Saw Machine Power (How many KW or HP of the motor)
Expected cutting speed and life(M2)
Expected shipping date
|Code No.||Fixing Type||
|Linear speed (m/s)||